About this role: Chief Rig Mechanic
Brunel International is looking for a Chief Rig Mechanic to join our team on a 28/28 rotation. The Chief Rig Mechanic will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of an onshore drilling rig with 3000 HP.
- The Chief Rig Mechanic will be responsible for the overall maintenance and repair of an onshore drilling rig with 3000 HP. This includes overseeing all mechanical and electrical systems, troubleshooting any problems, ensuring that all safety regulations are met, and supervising any personnel assigned to the rig;
- The Chief Rig Mechanic will also be responsible for keeping accurate records of all maintenance and repairs performed.
- 5+ years of experience in oilfield mechanical and electrical systems;
- Ability to troubleshoot problems quickly and accurately;
- Knowledge of safety regulations related to oilfield operations;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to supervise personnel assigned to the rig;
- Excellent communication skills;
- High school diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred.
We offer competitive compensation, benefits package, and an opportunity for career growth. We are committed to providing a safe working environment for all our employees.
Brunel International is a leading provider of oilfield services with operations around the world. We are committed to providing our customers with high quality services in a safe and efficient manner. We strive to provide our employees with an excellent working environment that promotes career growth and development
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)