About this role: Asset Retirement Project Engineer
On behalf of our client Chevron Australia, we are currently seeking an Asset Retirement Project Engineer who will lead the planning and execution of specific onshore decommissioning scopes as part of the overall WA Oil Decommissioning Program.
Additionally, the Asset Retirement Project Engineer will:
- Manage the development of workpacks associated with demolition (possibly managing a team from one of our engineering service providers or execution business partners)
- Manage the scope (cost and schedule) during execution.
- Engage with key stakeholders to leverage Chevron’s international decommissioning best practices and ensure Project Assurance of key deliverables to enable quality decision making.
- Work with WAO Operations and other project engineers to ensure alignment with overall asset EOFL strategy and timing of demolition scopes.
- Knowledge and experience in Onshore Facility Decommissioning planning and execution
- Experience in managing 3rd Party Execution Contractors
- Experience in managing 3rd Party Engineering teams developing project deliverables
- Experience with Chevron processes
- Experience on Barrow Island
- Experience on the WA Oil Asset
- Experience in Demolition/Removal
- 2 Year Contract
- Perth Based Role
- Compressed Working Week (every second Friday off)
About BrunelBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)