About this role: Administrative Assistant
We’re hiring Administrative Assistant for one of our Leading MNC in Oil & Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in New Delhi.
Position- Administrative Assistant.
Years of Experience- 4+ Years
Job Location- New Delhi.
Contract:- 1 Year Expandable.
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration;
• 5-10 years’ experience in Business Management and experience in PC & Statistical applications;
• A comprehensive knowledge of Indian Business practice, culture and protocol particularly on Indian Utilities, Trading Houses and governmental bodies;
• A comprehensive knowledge of Finance and Accounting activities to comply with Indian Tax regulations;
• Fluent Hindi & English are essential;
• Computer literacy especially in the MS Office Packages Word, Excel, Power Point and SharePoint.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)