About this job
- Market: Industry
- Branch: Machine & Equipment Construction
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Wien
What is required?
- hours per week: 38.5
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, 24 December 2023
About this role: Mechanical Engineer
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities around the world. We specialize in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organizations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis. For various clients in the industry sector, we are searching several Development Engineers for mechanical and plant engineering in the regions Austria, Germany and Switzerland.
- As a development engineer, you design mechanical components and assemblies, considering component strength.
- You act in a customer-oriented manner and evaluate the feasibility and manufacturability of specific customer requirements.
- You supervise projects from the development phase to the series release.
- You coordinate intensively with the testing department and introduce improvements.
- Regular coordination and close cooperation with internal colleagues and customers round off your field of activity.
What you need to bring
- Completed technical education in the field of mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or similar.
- Professional experience in the design of special machines.
- User knowledge of one or more CAD tools: Creo, Inventor, Solid Works or similar.
- Preferably knowledge of simulation.
- Very good German or English skills are necessary.
We offer you a corporate culture that is characterised by the diversity of our employees and mutual appreciation - between employees and at all levels of the company. In addition to varied regulars' tables with the local Brunel teams, this also includes regular feedback discussions about your challenges and prospects with your account manager. With individual further education and training, you will be optimally promoted and prepared for future projects. An unlimited employment contract and a flexitime model are a matter of course with us.
Working at Brunel means: attractive work tasks, exceptional career prospects, the security of an expanding engineering service provider and the whole diversity of engineering and IT. In the DACH-CZ region alone, we have more than 40 locations and development centers with an accredited testing laboratory, and more than 120 locations worldwide with more than 12,000 employees in 40 countries. More than 45 years of international success and over 10 years in Austria.
Standing still means taking a step backwards - with Brunel you can make a difference!
Diverse career opportunities and insights into top companies – from medium-sized companies to global players – across a wide range of industries. This is what our employees can expect from Brunel. But there is much more:
So that our employees can accept and master professional challenges in the best possible way, we support them with individual training, support and advancement opportunities.
We ensure that all of our employees have a good work-life balance. Part-time employment in the interests of a better balance between work and family, as well as working time models such as flexitime, are therefore an integral part of our offer - also for managers.
Our broad network of locations across the entire DACH-CZ region as well as our extensive customer portfolio offer secure, varied jobs - also internationally if you are interested.
As a global company, we bear responsibility: for our employees, but also for society and the environment. For us, this is not an empty promise; we take on this responsibility every day. Our commitment to the environment and our social commitment are enshrined in our Environmental Social Governance (ESG) strategy. As a result, we have managed, among other things, to make our business activities completely CO2-neutral since 2022!
Brunellers are people from many different cultures and nations. The diversity of our employees is an integral part of our heterogeneous teams and a great strength. This means that every task is solved in a multifaceted, innovative and efficient manner.
We are proud of our grown and lived corporate culture: Our interactions are characterized by mutual appreciation – between all employees and at all company levels. We also maintain an open culture of trust with flat hierarchies. For us, “you” applies to everyone without exception, right up to the CEO. Our working atmosphere is characterized by respect, trust, appreciation and an open feedback culture.
Various events, campaigns and traditions make this corporate culture tangible for all Brunellers. No matter where in the world: we are a team! Our shared values also ensure this!
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certificates and qualifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)