About this role:
We're actively seeking candidates for this Project Manager role. You'll need 10+ years of experience in power system engineering (you'll have a Bachelor’s degree in engineering). You'll need to be PMP-certified (and ideally have an MBA).
You tick all those boxes? Great. Now see what you could be doing...
In this Project Manager role you'll be heavily involved in the projects of our Transmission & Distribution Practice. You'll be part of a growing organization, with a leadership role, with the goals of meeting our clients' objectives and solving their challenges.
You'll be responsible for: Cost/Budgeting, Communication, Change, Schedule and Risk Management. You'll have oversight of Construction Management and Commissioning Management. You'll also be delivering all Regulatory and Stakeholder Management.
How will you do it?
- By providing effective leadership in a matrix organization Initiation, Planning, Executing, and Closing of Projects
- By defining the project WBS, Cost Baseline and OBS structure, initiating the project, building its comprehensive work plan, controlling and managing to the risks, scope, schedule and budget
- By managing teams & facilitating commitment and productivity, removing obstacles, and managing teams Implementing (and managing) the Quality and Environmental Process and procedures on all projects focusing on meeting SPI and CPI performance indicators less than 1.0
- By managing third party projects including other transmission owners and interconnecting customers
What you need to bring:
- 10 years or more of power system engineering experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- PMP required (MBA preferred)
This is the role of a lifetime for someone. Could it be you? Apply today.
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you, from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. Let us get you going so you can get on with the job.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Maria Shchelokova is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel USA - Houston
Do you want daily vacancies?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement