About this role:
- Review of specification and drawings;
- Responsible for preparation of method statements in co ordination with execution team;
- Responsible for Safety Risk Assessments;
- Co ordinate design and fabrication of temporary works;
- Provide technical support to execution team;
- Responsible for procurement of temporary material;
- Review and provide input to ITP’s;
- Knowledge of ACAD google sketch up is a plus.
What you need to bring:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in marine projects;
- Reports to Engineering Manager;
- Start date 15 January 2021;
- Duration 6 months.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, May Ann Panganiban Masaga is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
May Ann Panganiban Masaga
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha
Want new jobs sent to your inbox daily?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement