About this role:
Would you like to work with us on fascinating and challenging projects in automotive? Are you looking for an attractive career with a varied array of activities? Then Brunel is just what you are looking for. At Brunel, you get to accumulate knowledge across different industries, acquiring a broad base of qualifications that keeps you flexible and independent for your future career path. Apply today as a Warehouse Manager and join us.
Your job will include:
- Warehouse management;
- Responsibility for the accuracy of stock warehouse management;
- Proper storage and handling of the material;
- Implementation and development of systems supporting stock reduction (KANBAN, consignment warehouses);
- Responsibility for productivity and quality of work assigned to the team;
- Cooperation on the implementation of new projects, implementation of new processes;
- Process optimization planning, inventory coordination and warehouse operations management implementation of new processes.
What you need to bring:
You preferably have:
- Secondary education;
- A strong leadership skills with extensive experience in leadership and work organization;
- Experience with leading position in automotive logistics;
- Communicative knowledge of English;
- Knowledge of MS Office - advanced knowledge of MS Excel;
- Ability to work under pressure.
- We offer you stability and know-how of a global company that has been operating on the market since 1976;
- With Brunel, you will have the opportunity to take part in the best projects for the most exciting companies - from Czech organizations to large international corporations in automotive, industry, manufacturing and IT;
- You will work with us on a number of projects over a long period of time, thanks of which you’ll grow rapidly in your own expertise, and your salary can also then increase faster than elsewhere;
- With us, you determine what your next project will be;
- For individual projects, our customers perceive you as an expert with the prestige of an external employee;
- Each Brunel Consultant is assigned to Account Manager, who understands the specific technical area, and thus can properly evaluate the project situation, and be your support.
Brunel is a global business service provider specializing in project
management, posting and consulting in the fields of Automotive, Engineering,
IT, Legal, Finance, Marketing & Communication, HR and all disciplines in
the oil and gas industry. Since its foundation in 1975, Brunel has developed
into an international group with more than 14,500 employees. Brunel is a strong
global brand operating from an international network of 117 branch offices
worldwide and 2 test and development centers in Europe.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Oksana Tsyupa is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Czech Republic Prague
Want new jobs sent to your inbox daily?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement