About this role:
We're seeking an Experienced Warehouse Dispatcher needed for immediate start at a major facililty in Port Arthur, TX.
You'll be part of the team responsible for the inbound and outbound activity of significant volumes of packaged product.
You must be willing to work an alternating weekly work-schedule (6am–2pm and 4pm-12am).
The Warehouse Dispatcher will be responsible for issuing documents to carriers, coordinating loading and off-loading of out-bound and inbound orders and interfacing with third-party logistics vendors to ensure orders are filled in accordance with service level agreements.
You'll be a decision-maker, able to analyze data, identify root causes and solve problems.
You are able to work and communicate effectively with a diverse team of coworkers and contractors, as well as internal and external customers.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Scheduling shipping and receiving loads based on scheduled orders, warehouse capacities and customer need
- Allocating forklift drivers for shipping and receiving activities
- Coordinating with forklift drivers to ensure orders are picked, staged and loaded in a timely manner
- Coordinating daily with the warehouse team, third-party logistic vendors and other stakeholders to achieve On Time in Full (OTIF) targets
- Issuing bills of loading and other necessary documentation to carriers
- Coordinating customer returns in a timely manner
You'll take the lead in investigating shipping errors or delays to minimize future delays.
What you need to bring:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Intermediate or proficient working experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
Why work through Brunel? We start with competitive rates, a comprehensive benefits package and a 401k. With our industry insights and recruiter expertise, we are ideally placed to help you get the contract that best suits you. With Brunel you will gain experience and expertise, building on your skills and developing your career further.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Angela Tran is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel USA - Houston
Do you want daily vacancies?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement