About this role:
Are you ready to make a move towards an attractive career? Would you like to use your skills on fascinating and challenging projects? Then Brunel is just what you are looking for. If you are a passionate SW Developer who would like to work in development of innovative products in R&D department, make sure you apply today and join Brunel in discovering the diversity of engineering and IT.
You can look forward to:
- Interesting R&D projects realized in cooperation with foreign development centers;
- Everyday use of English language;
- Unique technologies and know-howImproving existing and developing new C++ applications.Using and configuring Jenkins with SVN/GIT/ClearCase environment;
- Supporting and development of Linux embedded platform (Yocto, LTIB)Using the script languages and configuration files (Bash, package and Linux configuration, etc).
What you need to bring:
What should you have:
- You should be very familiar with Linux administration, especially Bash, network configuration (routing, firewall, forwarding etc.);
- Experience with C/C++ development;
- Experienced with Jenkins, SVN, GIT;
- Fluency in English.
- We offer you stability and know-how of a global company that has been operating on the market since 1976;
- With Brunel, you will have the opportunity to take part in the best projects for the most exciting companies - from Czech organizations to large international corporations in automotive, industry, manufacturing and IT;
- You will work with us on a number of projects over a long period of time, thanks of which you’ll grow rapidly in your own expertise, and your salary can also then increase faster than elsewhere;
- With us, you determine what your next project will be;
- For individual projects, our customers perceive you as an expert with the prestige of an external employee;
- Each Brunel Consultant is assigned to an Account Manager, who understands the specific technical area, and thus can properly evaluate the project situation, and be your support.
Brunel is a global business service provider specializing in project management, posting and consulting in the fields of Automotive, Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance, Marketing & Communication, HR and all disciplines in the oil and gas industry. Since its foundation in 1975, Brunel has developed into an international group with more than 14,500 employees. Brunel is a strong global brand operating from an international network of 117 branch offices worldwide and 2 test and development centers in Europe.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Oksana Tsyupa is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Czech Republic Prague
Want new jobs sent to your inbox daily?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement