About this role:
Our client is expanding their business, therefore they are looking for a Software Project Leader!
As a Software Projectleader you are responsible for leading software development teams for high tech mechatronic systems. The goal is realize and deliver the planned development activities within time, quality and budget. The position is based in the Software Development group. In this position you will report to the Groupleader Software Development.
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Informatics, Electrical Engineering or Physics with 10 years’ experience in an equivalent role
- Expert experience with high tech complex machine control
- Experience with coaching and leading software teams
- Experience with Agile/Scrum software development
- Large experience with Model Driven Design
- Expert experience with Real time control software and Real time Operating systems / Linux / Sun Solaris
- Experience with industrial bus systems
- Broad knowledge of Design Patterns
- Broad knowledge of C / C++ / C# / Python
- Broad experience with Continuous Integration and/or Configuration Management
Brunel offers outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging job opportunity in a company where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is greatly valued; where your personal initiatives will be noticed and rewarded; and where you will receive all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career. This is your opportunity to discover a wide range of sectors and activities and develop your expertise in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment. Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Our company is responsible for designing and producing high-tech machines and machine modules.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Marjolijn Heijmans is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Netherlands Eindhoven
Want new jobs sent to your inbox daily?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement