About this role:
Our client is expanding their business, therefore they are looking for a Software Engineer!
As a Software Engineer, you are the driving force and responsible for coaching of junior colleagues, realization of the architecture in design, implementation, test and integration and maintenance of software for complex modules and machines. You work with a code base of C, C++, Python or C#. This code base is under strict configuration management in order to deliver in a reliable way for multiple systems and multiple users. You cooperate closely with colleagues from other disciplines and strategic customers (mechanics, mechatronics, electronics, equipment engineering) in a multidisciplinary team. The software team works in an agile fashion in Scrum teams.
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor or Master degree informatics or technically oriented with 10 years’ experience in an equivalent environment
- Large experience with high tech complex machine control
- Experience with independently designing and delivering software modules
- Experience with Agile software development
- Experience with Model Driven Design
- Large experience with Real time control software and Real time Operating systems / Linux / Sun Solaris
- Experience with industrial bus systems
- Knowledge of Design Patterns
- Knowledge of C / C++ / C# / Python
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Configuration Management
Brunel offers outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging job opportunity in a company where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is greatly valued; where your personal initiatives will be noticed and rewarded; and where you will receive all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career. This is your opportunity to discover a wide range of sectors and activities and develop your expertise in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment. Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Our company is responsible for designing and producing high-tech machines and machine modules.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Marjolijn Heijmans is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Netherlands Eindhoven
Want new jobs sent to your inbox daily?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement