About this role:
In this role, you have the opportunity to make a great contribution to the verification of innovative products on safety and quality aspects. You take ownership to the development of test methods, derive test equipment requirements from product requirements, execute and report verification tests.
You will be responsible for:
- Review, comment and propose on product requirements to ensure testability and 'design for test'
- Assisting the development lead to create smart test designs regarding feasibility (costs, timing, quality, location)
- Establish and maintain verification methods and tools
- Tests and measurements coordination, execution and reporting
- Analyzing and post-processing of measurement data
- Contribute to functional continuous improvement plan and knowledge base
What you need to bring:
- A Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or Physics
- 5 years of experience in the field of test and verification within product development
- Experience related to the development and testing of medical (FDA regulated) products is preferred (ISO 13485, 21CFR820)
Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career. Brunel Engineering intermediates both Junior and Senior Engineers within the industry for 45 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Our client is a Dutch leading technology company. Formerly known as one of the largest electronics companies in the world, they are currently focused healthcare technology and improving people's health around the world.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Eva Kubrichtova is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Netherlands Eindhoven
Want new jobs sent to your inbox daily?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement