About this role:
Brunel is hiring multiple Senior Software Engineers with experience in the automotive or high-tech industry. Do you want to develop software in a full model based software environment for Embedded Controllers? Join Brunel!
You will be part of our clients Embedded Engineering department that is located in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. In this role your will be responsible for the design, realization and test of a system, subsystem and component as part of a user story/feature. And you will:
- Understand and communicate consequences of the design on the architecture
- Design for (manual and automated) testability
- Participate in the planning and retrospective processes during scrum rituals
- Identify impediments and sorts it out (with support from the scrum master where required)
- Collaborate, support and guide other team members towards achieving team goals(collaboration and knowledge sharing)
- Execute on the definition of done and ensure minimum build failure on account of integration issues, and act quickly when failures are detected. As Embedded Software Engineer you will report to the Supervisor Platform Development-Software Engineering
What you need to bring:
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- You have a Bachelor or a Master Degree in Software Engineering, Informatics, Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with model based software environments such as Simulink and knowledge of development methodologies like Agile/Scrum
- Preferably experience with automotive standards such as ISO26262 and with developing AUTOSAR Software Components
- Fluent in English language - effective communication in both verbal and written form; willing to learn the Dutch language
- Soft skills: Ability to collaborate well in teams & across, managing conflicts, interdependencies, accountable and self-organizing
- A proactive workstyle & adapt to change Department
How that is? You will be employed by us! This means that you can expect the following in any case: A training budget for vocational training, a nice salary that grows with your development, a lot of financial benefits and bonus opportunities, a permanent consultant from Brunel Engineering
Our client is a world-leading company and one of the biggest global players in the heavy duty truck industry.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Bart Brekelmans is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Netherlands Eindhoven
Do you want daily vacancies?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement