About this role:
Would you like to play a significant and impactful contribution as an Embedded Software Engineer in the development and research of applications/technologies focused on connecting the physical world to the digital world like connectivity and high-performance computing? Would you like to work on state of the art solutions? Join Brunel!
In this role, you have the opportunity to Participate in an innovative Research project where you will boost our clients wireless power (Qi and MP) innovation. You will be able to be part of an organisation that influences 3 billion people worldwide yearly.
You will be responsible for:
- Analyzing user needs and system requirements
- Architecture, design, development and test of the software to meet those requirements
- Good understanding of the market needs and ability to translate them to implementation requirement while considering the overall solution
- Promoting domain knowledge, innovative thinking and customer understanding
What you need to bring:
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Master or bachelor degree in Computer Science or comparable
- At least 5 years of experience in C / C++ in a technical product environment
- Proven experience with embedded software development on bare metal (Cortex-A)
- Experience with the following tooling:
- Xilinx SDK v2017.4 (ARM Cortex A9)
- Xilinx Vivado v2017.4 (Xilinx Zynq XC7Z020)- Segger Embedded Studio v4.16 (BLE, Nordic)
- STMCubeMX v5.0 (FOD Processor)- IAR EW for Arm 8.40.2
- Source Tree, JIRA and Git Repository/Bitbucket
- Self-propelling: you have the drive to initiate and investigate requirements in a small team
- Result-driven, accurate and quality minded
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
Brunel offers outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging job opportunity in a company where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is greatly valued; where your personal initiatives will be noticed and rewarded; and where you will receive all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career. This is your opportunity to discover a wide range of sectors and activities and develop your expertise in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment.
Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Our client is a multinational leader in developing state of the art solutions for healthcare. Working here will mean creating a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Jaron Aarts is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Netherlands Eindhoven
Want new jobs sent to your inbox daily?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement