About this role:
Are you able to call yourself a real electrical mechanical specialist? Looking forward to a new, and exciting challenge? Read on and perhaps we have your next career step ready for you!
The Electrical Mechanical Engineer is responsible for the following:
- Operate in a multidisciplinary team
- Responsible for the technical content of the Technical Product Documentation
- Configuration management of the Technical Product Documentation
- Management of the electrical infrastructure between modules in the products
- Specify, design (3D and 2D), document and maintain requirements of the various electrical infrastructure products
- Implementation of engineering changes into the products
- Interfacing with other Electrical Mechanical Engineers
- Interfacing with other disciplines and project teams
- Manage outsourcing of various electrical infrastructure products
- Make a personal work breakdown and planning
- Act as a technical coach for other designers
- Represent project team in several meetings
What you need to bring:
- Master Electrical Engineering
- 1+ year experience as designer, including experience with multidisciplinary module design
- Experience with 3D and 2D CAD design of complex products, preferably experience in NX
- Broad technical knowledge of cabling concepts, connectivity concepts, EMC, safety
Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only will you have a contract, you will also be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies.
ASML is leading in the worldwide development and production of high end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. Worldwide 5400 people work at this company, with important settings in the United States, Asia and the head office in Veldhoven. Employees share the passion for technology with a customer focus. At ASML one works ongoing for the further development and implementation of complex and high quality technological systems. The work environment therefore is challenging and extremely dynamic. Within ASML the sector development & engineering (D&E) is responsible for the specification and the design of the ASML products.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Jorn van der Wal is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Jorn van der Wal
Brunel Netherlands Eindhoven
Want new jobs sent to your inbox daily?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement