About this role:
Do you want to take the next step up in your career? Brunel gives you the chance to continually develop and improve with big-name clients across a broad variety of industries. Take that crucial career step today: Apply to join Brunel as Security Specialist Automotive.
- Analyze the customer requirements of the worldwide automobile industry.
- Definition of Security Requirements with the Area of Wireless Access Systems regarding newly developed standards and guidelines.
- Execution of Threat and Risk Analysis (TARA).
- Project Manager Role for Security Topics within Customer projects.
- Definition and alignment on the Security Architecture, including all Security relevant topics, as well as internal and external towards the customer, taking all security requirements into consideration (HW, SW, Security-Test).
- Support on the implementation of Cyber Security Concepts.
What you need to bring:
- Degree in Computer Sciences, Cyber Security or a similar degree within the area of information technologies.
- Experience in Embedded-Software Development within the automobile industries preferable.
- Cryptographic Knowledge.
- Experience with secure information technologies.
- System Requirements Engineering capabilities, as well as experience with Requirements Engineering Tools (Doors, IMS) are preferable.
- Business fluent English skills necessary.
- Very good negotiation skills and a high capability of communication skills necessary within an international working field.
- Goal oriented and structured working skills.
- Capabilities of simplify and being abstractive.
- Planning, coordination and organizational skills.
- Good abilities to work in a team and joyfulness for working in innovative teams
Brunel's corporate culture is shaped by the diversity of our people and a commitment to mutual respect – between colleagues and on every level of the company. That includes a varied program of social get-togethers with your local Brunel team, but also regular feedback sessions with your account manager to discuss the challenges you face and your prospects for the future. Personally tailored training and development create ideal conditions to improve your skills and prepare yourself for future projects. At Brunel, indefinite employment contracts, 30 days' vacation, flexible work time accounts and employer-funded company pension programs are business as usual.
To work for Brunel is to experience attractive work assignments, look forward to positive career prospects, enjoy the secure backing of a growing employer and explore the sheer diversity of the world of engineering and IT. We have more than 40 offices and two development centres in the DACH-CZ region and our 120 offices worldwide employ more than 13,000 people. More than 45 years of international success and over 25 years in Germany – to stand still is to fall behind, so stay on the move with Brunel!
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Elisabeth Cartus is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Germany Regensburg
Want new jobs sent to your inbox daily?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement