About this role:
Do you want to take the next step up in your career? Brunel gives you the chance to continually develop and improve with big-name clients across a broad variety of industries. Take that crucial career step today: Apply to join Brunel as a Scientist pharmaceutical development.
- In your new role, you lead and coordinate pharmaceutical development activities (formulation, pharmaceutical processes incl. transfers) with focus on late stage for parenteral dosage forms of NBEs.
- You represent DP development within the respective CMC Team and lead intermittent or support the multidisciplinary DP sub-team.
- Based on your expertise, you ensure delivery of DP work packages and project support according to project objectives, timelines and cost as well as delivery of high quality data, presentations and reports including required documentation for regulatory filings (IND/BLAs).
- You ensure excellent communication to stakeholders (e.g. project team and line management) and excellent interaction and collaboration with interfaces (e.g. manufacturing sites).
- You identify, evaluate and implement new technologies for formulation and process development or related protein analysis including supervision of students.
- You contribute to laboratory team capability development, process improvements and `BI safe` concept and support the lab team in detailed planning, execution and interpretation of experiments.
What you need to bring:
- Doctoral degree in Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Sciences or equivalent with first industrial experience or Master degree with several years of relevant industrial experience
- Strong technical expertise in pharmaceutical development (formulation, freeze drying, pharmaceutical processes incl. transfers) of biologicals
- Strong background in protein analytical methods as well as project management and project coordination skills
- Knowledge in aseptic manufacturing, filling and GMP is beneficial
Brunel's corporate culture is shaped by the diversity of our people and a commitment to mutual respect between colleagues on every level of the company. That includes a varied program of social get-togethers with your team but also regular feedback sessions with your manager to discuss the challenges you face and your prospects for the future. Personally, tailored training and development create ideal conditions to improve your skills and prepare yourself for future projects. At Brunel: permanent contracts, 30 days' leave, flexible working hours and employer-funded company pension programs are business as usual.
To work for Brunel is to experience attractive work assignments, look forward to positive career prospects, enjoy the secure backing of a growing employer and explore the sheer diversity of the world of engineering and IT. We have more than 40 offices and two development centres in the DACH-CZ region and our 120 offices worldwide employ more than 13,000 people. More than 45 years of international success and over 25 years in Germany – to stand still is to fall behind, so stay on the move with Brunel!
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Josef Benedikt Stohr is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Josef Benedikt Stohr
Brunel Germany Lindau
Want new jobs sent to your inbox daily?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement