About this job
- Market: Infrastructure
- Industry: Building & Construction
- Area of expertise: Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality
- Location: O)sborne Park
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Thursday, September 22, 2022
About this role: Safety Advisor / Officer
Brunel is an industry leader when it comes to delivering successful results for our client base across the Construction, Rail, Infrastructure, Mining and Oil & Gas industries.
Our client is the leading National Construction Contractor with an enviable track record in completing a range of projects within the commercial & government sectors. Due to a number of recent project wins they are now looking for a Safety Officer to join their team on a permanent basis, reporting to the Construction Manager you will be responsible for the successful management of trades on site with a focus on Safety as this is a dual role.
If you are looking for a role where you will be an integral member of the team and have the opportunity to push your career forward with the support of a stable, friendly and highly experienced team, this could be the role you are looking for;
• Lead, direct and organize trades onsite• Provide advice on Safety and Safe work practices whilst on site • Provide site access and coordinate deliveries• Manage quality delivery
• Ensure all works are completed as per plans, specifications and timeline• Manage Health & Safety requirements on site including inductions, SWMS review, record keeping, risk assessments, site safety• Attend weekly project progress meetings with the client
What you need to bring:
- Cert IV in OHS or above is essential to the role
- Experience in the delivery of projects in excess of $15 million
- The ability to work autonomously
- Exceptional man management and communications skills
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Excellent people skills with the ability to foster strong business relationships
This company offers a competitive an attractive salary package, coupled with real career development and mentorship.
Due to the high volume of applications unfortunately only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you are interested in this opportunity then click the ‘apply’ button now and please note all applications will be treated with the utmost confidence.
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Simon Hart is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth