About this role:
When you hear Automotive, does your heart beat faster? Have you already gained experience in this diverse field and do you want to have a responsible role in fascinating projects? Brunel can offer you challenges you cannot resist! Be a part of the progress and get to know irresistible career chances. We are ready for you!
- Your job will be to determine a requirements management strategy for an Android based infotainment framework.
- You are in a leading position and act as a contact person for stakeholders, the team you are leading and technical experts.
- Moreover, you will analyze requirement documents and derive new software requirements considering quality, reliability and functional safety.
- Additionally, the support of the definition and upgrading of processes, tools and methods for the requirement management will be part of your job.
- You will be submitting new requirements and preparing new proposals offers and decision papers.
What you need to bring:
- You have an university degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Automotive Engineering or similar
- Also, work experience in automotive projects with high technical focus and in a leading position
- Likewise, you have knowledge of the Automotive requirements processes and of embedded hardware and software (e.g. C/C++)
- Furthermore, you are familiar with the Automotive SPICE framework and know typical tools like DOORS
- You know English and German fluently, both verbally and in writing
You get to know different companies which count to the best companies in Germany and partially internationally. Besides, you have the chance to involve with your professional and personal strengths equally and overcome challenging projects, in which your expertise is demanded. In order to have a healthy freedom and permanently satisfactory we offer many benefits but one of the most fascinating benefits you get with Brunel is a permanent employment.
Working with Brunel means you get an attractive working culture, exceptional career perspectives and interesting challenges. In Germany, we have more than 49 branches, two development centers and 120 locations worldwide with more than 13,000 employees in 46 countries. You can enjoy the benefits of an expanding company and still have the security of a great employer.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Theresa Heilingloh is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Germany Nürnberg
Want new jobs sent to your inbox daily?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement