About this role:
Brunel is currently searching for a Quality Manager for direct hire with our client in the Industrial Automation industry located in the Auburn Hills area.
This role will be managing the Quality Process in all aspects of ISO 2009:2015 / ISO 14001.
- Managing the internal auditing programing including all documentation, scheduling and training of personnel to implement these concepts effectively throughout the organization.
- Responsible for reviewing, investigating and resolving customer related complaints..
- Will be the main point of contact responsible for managing the organizations warranty tracking program.
- Responsible for PPAP submissions, Process Flow Charts, PFMEA and Control Plans.
- Identifying quality trends as they pertain to customer concerns, rework, scrap, in-spec at final,and on-time delivery.
- Responsible for the facilitation of the Occupational Health & Safety Program.
- Will be working along side all departments including suppliers, production, sales & customer service.
What you need to bring:
- MUST be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer now or in the future without sponsorship.
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering or quality related field and/ or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years working experience managing the quality processes within a manufacturing or assembly environment.
- Previous experience implementing and/or recertifying for ISO 9001:2015/ISO 14001 standards in the Productionenvironment.
- Experience must include Six Sigma, 5S, Kaizen, Continuous Improvement, 8-D, 5 Why.
- Must have experience with leading quality audits.
- Must have strong documentation capabilities.
- Strong Leadership presence/Good interpersonal skills a must.
- Excellent computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Adobe PDF, SAP)
- Must have knowledge of OSHA & MIOSHA
- Experience in the Robot, Automation or Vision industry a plus.
**NOTE – This is NOT a director level role. Will have only one direct report. Must wear multiple hats and be very hands-on in all aspects of the Quality Process. Smaller organization with older resources.
Our client is a leading global supplier in the Factory Automation Industry. Offering competitive wages, benefits and 401K matching.
About BrunelInterested and qualified candidates, please submit resume to email@example.com for consideration.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Cindy King is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel USA - Detroit
Do you want daily vacancies?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement