About this role:
Are you someone who likes trying new things and gaining different experiences? Than life as a consultant might be your thing!
As a consultancy company specialized in Life Sciences, Infrastructure and IT we are looking for new consultants to join our team of experts. At the moment for example, we are looking for a quality assurance specialist to consult one of out clients.
- Support the cluster quality manager to ensure that the sites under their responsibility comply with Group Quality, food and feed safety policies and standards.
- Assist in the management of all relevant documentation associated with certification standards.
- Support on quality related topics regarding for instance barley intake, produced malt and blending.
- Provide support on external audits, assist in the management and tracking of audit corrective actions and ensure that the malting plants follow-up on all audit actions in a timely fashion.
- Prepare and own the internal audit and inspection plan for the related site(s)
- Assist the local quality manager in resolving customer complaints, following up on corrective actions and ensuring that they have been embedded within the site to guarantee no repeat complaints.
- Support sites with the management review and traceability exercises.
What you need to bring:
- Degree qualified in a food science or related discipline or equivalent in-role experience
- Proven experience in a similar role within the food/beverage or similar industry, with a good understanding of factory operations, knowledge of malting/brewing processes is a plus
- Experience of HACCP, food safety and quality systems within the food or drinks industry (preferably FSSC 22000)
- Management experience not essential but a plus
Of course we also offer you the salary package you deserve!
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Max Temmerman is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Belgium Mechelen
Want new jobs sent to your inbox daily?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement