About this role:
We are looking for a new colleague for the agile SW development environment. As a Python Developer, you will indirectly participate in developing a SW product for customers around the world. Do you want to take part in development of new technologies? Apply now to Brunel and join us in discovering the diversity of engineering and IT.
The rough description of the responsibilities is the following:
Building and maintaining change and configuration management, using open source tools like Redmine, Subversion, Git and Jenkins;
- Continuous change, configuration, build and deployment process and environment improvements;
- Development of tools for mass migration of data from older versioning systems to SVN and GIT;
- Analyzing and resolving incidents;
- Maintaining code repositories;
- Following open source evolution and participation in open source communities of various tools we use, chance to open source your code and get recognition in the projects;
- Influencing SW development process and end2end SW product delivery.
What you need to bring:
- Any combination of the following technologies: Python, REST, Ruby on Rails, Redmine, Jira, SVN, GIT, Jenkins, C/C++, Linux shell scripting, Perl, Behave, Selenium, TDD, BDD;
- Knowledge of ClearCase and ClearQuest is a plus;
- Practical experience in change, configuration and build management or development operations (DevOps);
- Knowledge of waterfall and Agile development / Scrum;
- English is a must, German is a big plus.
- We offer you stability and know-how of a global company that has been operating on the market since 1976;
- With Brunel, you will have the opportunity to take part in the best projects for the most exciting companies from Czech organizations to large international corporations in automotive, industry, manufacturing and IT;
- You will work with us on a number of projects over a long period of time, thanks of which you’ll grow rapidly in your own expertise, and your salary can also then increase faster than elsewhere;
- With us, you determine what your next project will be;
- For individual projects, our customers perceive you as an expert with the prestige of an external employee;
- Each Brunel Consultant is assigned to an Account Manager, who understands the specific technical area, and thus can properly evaluate the project situation, and be your support.
Brunel is a global business service provider specializing in project management, posting and consulting in the fields of Automotive, Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance, Marketing & Communication, HR and all disciplines in the oil and gas industry. Since its foundation in 1975, Brunel has developed into an international group with more than 14,500 employees. Brunel is a strong global brand operating from an international network of 117 branch offices worldwide and 2 test and development centers in Europe.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Oksana Tsyupa is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Czech Republic Prague
Want new jobs sent to your inbox daily?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement