About this role:
Our client is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help to power your home, keep the factories running, and our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
As a project manager you are responsible for projects in the field of high and medium voltage and / or automation and protection of networks. You coordinate the activities for the team of Project Engineers and subcontractors. After a thorough training and induction period, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Coordinating all operational activities related to the realization of the project and following up of the budgets (cost price control, profitability follow-up and guarantees).
- The planning and follow-up of the work to ensure the desired deadline.
- Monitoring safety during the implementation of the projects.
- The selection of and contract negotiations with external suppliers and subcontractors and the associated coordination and follow-up.
- Project documentation: making all documentation and technical specifications available to the parties involved and following up on correct compliance.
- Maintaining technical-commercial relationships with customers with a view to customer satisfaction and maintaining and expanding long-term relationships.
- Managing and motivating a project team, composed of project engineers and subcontractors.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
What you need to bring:
- You are in possession of a higher technical education (bachelor or master) in electrical / energy engineering.
- You have at least five years of experience as a project manager in the field of electricity, preferably within high or medium voltage (or you have the capacity to grow in that direction).
- You have experience with site management.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English, both spoken and written.
- You are a real organizational talent and have an analytical mindset.
- You have good communication skills and the necessary commercial insight.
- No objection to occasional trips abroad.
Our client offers a position in an international group – with enough variety- that attaches great importance to the development of its employees, quality and safety. We offer you a competitive and attractive package of employment conditions.
At Brunel, our cultural values of 'entrepreneurship', 'results-driven approach' and 'operational excellence' are always at the heart of everything we do.
The uniqueness and strength of our culture and our efficiency, however, stem from our greatest asset:our people. Our employees are ambitious, passionate professionals who know their business, each of whom brings extensive professional knowledge and drive.
Our entrepreneurial spirit and knowledge are the essence of our identity. Also with an extensive worldwide network, we always remain “one Brunel”. This means that we rigorously share information, reinforce each other's strengths and tackle even the most complex challenges. This worldwide connection translates into excellent service for our employees and contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Julien Pigeolet is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Belgium Mechelen
Want new jobs sent to your inbox daily?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement