About this job
- Market: Infrastructure
- Branche: Public & Civil
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Brisbane
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Master +
- Closing date: Thursday, July 7, 2022
About this role: Project Manager
Seeking an experienced Project Manager for North Brisbane office. Civil Engineering, end-to-end solutions across multiple industries.
Our client specialises in providing end to end solutions for their customers, ensuring only the highest quality products are delivered and installed.They are now looking for an experienced Project Manager from a civil engineering background to join their Brisbane office. You will be responsible for a range of high value projects across a variety of industries, ensuring the end-to-end solutions are delivered on time and budget.The role will encompass a full range of project management skills from estimation, preparing quotes, organising engineering, planning material and labour, monitoring progress and quality, as well as coordinating the installation of various types equipment while leading and directing a team of professionals.Key responsibilities will include:• Delivery of projects on time and budget with a continued focus on quality
• Ensuring a first-class experience for clients and stakeholder• Ensuring safety on all projects• Financial reporting on projects to senior management
What you need to bring:
You will be a self-motivated and driven team player. You will have the right technical skills and the interpersonal skills to create strong relationships. Most importantly, you will have an excellent attitude!
- Civil engineering degree
- Experience estimating large scale jobs
- A proven track record of delivering commercial projects
- A responsible and mature approach to safety
- A team focused attitude
- Experience with CAD preferred
- Recognised and rewarded for your hard work
- Clear & fast tracked progression opportunities
- Competitive salary package
- Strong support network internally, including management offering you mentoring
- Awesome, supportive workplace culture
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce
solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout
Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across
a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing
candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract,
permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major
bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are
further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning
over 40 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and
encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Alison Hodgson is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane