About this role:
Are you an ambitious (Junior) Project Manager or Engineer with at least 3 - 7 years of experience and do you want to develop further within a high-quality international player at top level? Then this is your chance!
As a Project Leader for the development projects we carry out for our customers, you are responsible for the quality and timeliness of deliverables while the project results remain intact. You translate customer needs into project implementation and defend project results by continuously looking ahead.
You direct the project. You facilitate the project framework for this with administration, analyzes and reports, but the real management is technically substantive and based on team dynamics. By reading your team and understanding the customer, you make wise choices. In addition to your competencies or potential to manage projects, you as a person can make a valuable contribution to, for example, internal improvement processes or business development based on your character, knowledge and experience.
The tasks you will perform in this role include:
- Drafting quotes and invoicing services provided.
- Building and gaining support for project plans.
- Administration and reporting (internal and external) of progress.
- Follow up action lists and schedules.
- Actively manage risks and opportunities.
- Organizing the construction of prototypes or the use of test houses.
- Facilitating your project team.
What you need to bring:
If you can identify yourself with at least some of the features below:
- Ambitious, with guts and the will to learn.
- Analytical and able to translate into action.
- Technical university education in one of the following directions EE, SW, ME.
- Approx. 3 - 7 years of experience as an Engineer in multidisciplinary development teams.
- A headstrong team player who stands for what he / she finds but also listens to experience.
- Able to communicate on multiple levels in the internal and external organization.
- A methodical worker with flexibility.
This position is perfect for the ambitious (Junior) Project Manager or Engineer who wants to develop within a high-quality international player at top level.
This is your opportunity to discover a wide range of sectors and activities and develop your expertise in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment. Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Our client is located in Twente and is a listed company in the field of manufacturing electronics and providing services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). You work for companies that make an impact with their innovations, so they develop new products that increase safety, health or, on the contrary, convenience. They supply these products from product design to volume production and directly to the end user. This entire process, from design to production, is carried out entirely in Twente.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Lisette Koopman is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Netherlands Enschede