About this role:
Brunel CZ is looking for a Production Technical Project Manager to get on board and be involved in a highly specialized project as a part of our expansion in the Czech Republic.
- Lead a project through a full product life cycle (RFQ - SOP + 6months).
- Define a project scope, a budget, time and main project objectives
- Conduct concept competitions to obtain customer orders - RFQ
- Ensure project profitability in defined quality and timeframe
- Lead a cross-functional team in multiple locations
- Control and validate project activities and propose timing scenarios to achieve milestones
- Define project's resources as well as support development of competence matrix
- Conduct change management and risk assessment
- Lead meetings with clients and suppliers
- Report to steering committees and stakeholders
What you need to bring:
- University degree
- Experience with full development cycle
- Personal skills to manage a functional organization
- Experience development methodology or similar
- Financial understanding about a product cost structure, pay back
- Experience from an automotive industry
- knowledge of and experience with product development process
- advanced English
- We offer you stability and know-how of a global company that has been operating on the market since 1976;
- With Brunel, you will have the opportunity to take part in the best projects for the most exciting companies - from Czech organizations to large international corporations in automotive, industry, manufacturing and IT;
- You will work with us on a number of projects over a long period of time, thanks of which you’ll grow rapidly in your own expertise, and your salary can also then increase faster than elsewhere;
- With us, you determine what your next project will be;
- For individual projects, our customers perceive you as an expert with the prestige of an external employee;
- Each Brunel Consultant is assigned to an Account Manager, who understands the specific technical area, and thus can properly evaluate the project situation, and be your support.
Anything Else?Brunel is a global business service provider specializing in project management, posting and consulting in the fields of Automotive, Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance, Marketing & Communication, HR and all disciplines in the oil and gas industry. Since its foundation in 1975, Brunel has developed into an international group with more than 14,500 employees. Brunel is a strong global brand operating from an international network of 117 branch offices worldwide and 2 test and development centers in Europe.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Tereza Řezáčová is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Czech Republic Prague