About this role:
Are you ready for a change in your career? Have you been searching for some fascinating and interesting projects to work on? Would you like to learn new things across various industries? Then Brunel is just what you are looking for.
What awaits you:
- Creation and implementation of own purchasing strategy
- Independent management of tenders based on project requirements
- Responsibility for the timely start of new materials into series production
- Reach and implementation of cost reduction through analyzes of the supplier's production process
- Implementation of change procedures and coordination of the implementation of cost-saving measures in cooperation with the project team
- Planning the cost of tools and purchased parts
What you need to bring:
- Secondary school / University education (technical or economic)
- Excellent knowledge of English (German an advantage)
- Experience min. 3 years in the field of automotive purchasing
- Excellent organizational and planning skills, goal orientation
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Good analytical skills, problem-solving skills
- We offer you stability and know-how of a global company that has been operating on the market since 1976;
- With Brunel, you will have the opportunity to take part in the best projects for the most exciting companies - from Czech organizations to large international corporations in automotive, industry, manufacturing and IT;
- You will work with us on a number of projects over a long period of time, thanks of which you’ll grow rapidly in your own expertise, and your salary can also then increase faster than elsewhere;
Brunel is a global business service provider specializing in project management, posting and consulting in the fields of Automotive, Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance, Marketing & Communication, HR and all disciplines in the oil and gas industry. Since its foundation in 1975, Brunel has developed into an international group with more than 14,500 employees. Brunel is a strong global brand operating from an international network of 117 branch offices worldwide and 2 test and development centers in Europe.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Oksana Tsyupa is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Czech Republic Prague