About this job
- Market: Industry
- Branche: Automotive
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Germany
What is required?
- Hours per week: 35
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, June 5, 2022
About this role: Program Management Specilist
Are you interested in job position which combines connectivity and projcet management? Do you see your future in automotive? Then it is time to take the step that shapes your career: Apply to Brunel now and join us in discovering the diversity of engineering. We want you as a/an Program Management Specilist.
- Project management in the automotive district for the connected features area
- Coordination with the internal technical areas such as software department, testing
- Planning, organization, management of meetings
- As an expert, you represent the technical topics of the project
What you need to bring:
- Technical or business studies
- Experience in project management and in the technical area with connectivity are must have requirements
- Project management methods
- Fluent english skills
Brunel takes people on with permanent contracts. Further to that, we offer you an in-house collective agreement that is tailored to the salary structures of the various professional groups and rewards qualifications and professional experience. In addition to the collectively agreed social benefits of an expanding company, we also offer you the opportunity for personal and professional development in line with your individual experience.
To work for Brunel is to experience attractive work assignments, look forward to positive career prospects, enjoy the secure backing of a growing employer and explore the sheer diversity of the world of engineering and IT. In the DACH-CZ region, we have over 45 offices and development centres with accredited test laboratories. Globally, we have a network of more than 12,000 specialists at over 100 offices in over 40 countries. More than 45 years of international success and over 25 years in Germany – to stand still is to fall behind, so stay on the move with Brunel!
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Anna Lena Kos is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Anna Lena Kos
Brunel Germany Köln