About this role:
The Production Support Engineer is fascinated by following up, trouble shooting and optimizing the production processes, where quality and teamwork are key. He/she spends a lot of time in production, supporting the several shifts in handling the daily operational issues, keeping an overall eye on the performances of those shifts and being a contact person and voice for other departments.
The Production Support team ensures that production runs in the most efficient and validated way. The responsibilities of this team include:
- Come up with high-quality solutions and coordinate the activities for problems and breakdowns in production;
- Be a SME for trouble shooting exercises, in collaboration with maintenance, process engineers, industrialization/NPI experts and quality;
- Perform and document root cause investigations in case of quality deviations;
- Identify, analyze and eliminate bottlenecks and yield losses. Actively look for continuous improvement opportunities;
- Stimulate lean process flows (standard work / material flow / 5S / …);
- Keep records and working instructions up to date;
- Be an audit spokesperson as SME.
What you need to bring:
- Technical Bachelor background or equivalent by experience;
- Experience in a manufacturing organization producing medical devices, pharmaceuticals or in-vitro diagnostics working within an ISO13485 / GMP compliant environment is an asset;
- Adaptability to change - Supporting & facilitating change: enables and shapes change, helps others to understand the need for change and adapt to it;
- Resilience - Continues to perform effectively under time pressure and in the face of disappointment, adversity and opposition;
- Analytical thinking - Conducts ongoing in-depth analysis to anticipate potential problems and guides others in complex issues;
- Communicating & influencing - Communicates with persuasion: presents, explains and defends a complex message in a clear and concise way and persuades different stakeholders;
- Planning and organization - Plans and organizes own work(load) in an effective way by setting priorities and meeting deadlines;
We offer you a challenging job in an exciting environment, working for top entrepreneurs in the biotech industry. You can be part of a very dynamic, young and growing team in a highly innovative environment. You will have freedom to shape your work and shape your job. Your input is highly appreciated. Of course we offer you a fitting compensation package.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Max Temmerman is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Belgium Mechelen