About this role:
Brunel CZ is looking for a Production Equipment Engineer to get on board and be involved in a highly specialized project as a part of our expansion in the Czech Republic.
Your task will be to:
- creating electrical concepts needed for the construction of production and testing facilities and subsequent commissioning
- especially the creation of electrical concepts needed for the construction of manufacturing and testing equipment and subsequent commissioning
- creating of new / modification of existing equipment according to the order and specification of production and quality planning
- professional communication with suppliers and partners, different departments (internal and external) about technical problems and solutions
- creation of specifications for equipment suppliers in terms of electrical HW and machine functions, etc.
- optimization of the process in cooperation with the development and planning department
- maintenance support
What you need to bring:
You should have:
Secondary school / university of technical direction (electrical or mechanical)
communicative knowledge of English
experience with the areas of: automation, robotization of workplaces, technological documentation user knowledge of MS Office
PLC programming an advantag
orientation in electrical diagrams - Eplan advantage
driving license gr. B
- We offer you stability and know-how of a global company that has been operating on the market since 1976;
- With Brunel, you will have the opportunity to take part in the best projects for the most exciting companies - from Czech organizations to large international corporations in automotive, industry, manufacturing and IT;
- You will work with us on a number of projects over a long period of time, thanks of which you’ll grow rapidly in your own expertise, and your salary can also then increase faster than elsewhere;
- With us, you determine what your next project will be;
- For individual projects, our customers perceive you as an expert with the prestige of an external employee;
- Each Brunel Consultant is assigned to an Account Manager, who understands the specific technical area, and thus can properly evaluate the project situation, and be your support.
Anything Else?Brunel is a global business service provider specializing in project management, posting and consulting in the fields of Automotive, Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance, Marketing & Communication, HR and all disciplines in the oil and gas industry. Since its foundation in 1975, Brunel has developed into an international group with more than 14,500 employees. Brunel is a strong global brand operating from an international network of 117 branch offices worldwide and 2 test and development centers in Europe.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Oksana Tsyupa is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Czech Republic Prague