About this role:
Brunel is an international contractor and recruitment agency. Because of her proven track record, one of our clients asked Brunel again to help them to find the right people.
Our client is an international manufacturer of large industrial compressors, used in different industrial sectors around the world. They deliver tailor made solutions and products for their customers.
To assist the factory manager they are looking for a production engineer/ technical assistant with an interest to spend 20% of his/her time as prevention advisor (level 3)
- Daily follow up on technical issues in production. Ensure preventive action to avoid recurring technical issues.
- Work close together with the department so help standadization of the manufacturing process.
- Set up standard procedures in coordination with quality and check if these procedures are being followed in the production.
- Ensure a duty of care to all other people with respect to health and safety at work, trough the promotion of safe behaviour.
- Support the implementation of 3S and safety.
- Act as back-up when reaquesqted to maintain an up-to-date production planning schedule.
- Implement and drive continuous improvement activities.
What you need to bring:
- You are a mechanical engineer with at least 2 years of experience in a production environment.
- You have good knowledge about compressors, refrigeration and heat pump systems, pressure vessels, heat exchangers and piping. You are also up-to-date about quality standards in mechanical equipment and able to analyse technical plans and drawings.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch. Any other language is a plus.
- You have a mature personality. You are ablo to form conclusions and take action when necessar.
- You are strong in communication.
- You are willing to spend 20% of your time to internal prevention. You eihter have a level 3 degree in prevention or are willing to follow the course via the company.
- You like working in a multicultural environment.
Our client offers a challenging work environment in a multicultural team. They also offer the possibilities to develop yourself in a professional way.
You can count on a competitive salary package with lots of advantages.
Our client is an international company focused in the manufacturing of large industrial refrigeration and compressor units. their production is based in Zaventem and delivers custom made applications all over the world.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Julien Pigeolet is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Belgium Mechelen
Want new jobs sent to your inbox daily?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement