About this role:
We’re hiring a Procurement Administrator for our client, a multinational Mining company, to join their team. The Procurement Administrator will provide specialist advice and executes tasks in identifying and driving value creating opportunities through the development of program-wide strategies across the development and delivery of multiple major capital projects. This is a one year contract with long-term potential.
- Implements local program management strategy, standards, processes, systems and plans.
- Contributes to the development of program-wide strategies such as standardisation of processes and systems, replication, continuity, resource planning and leveraging of spend in the development and delivery of multiple major capital projects to create value.
- Contributes to the development of a master plan by Planning & Scheduling that optimises the sequencing of the development and delivery of the projects within the program.
- Performs analysis and benchmarking of Major Capital Programs end-to-end performance and information to seek new strategies that provide additional value to the delivery of the program.
- Performs analysis of business value drivers to optimise the master plan, program execution strategies and execution plan, and provides input into the business planning processes.
- Conducts reviews and provides advice on project plans for conformance to program strategy and program plan and schedule.
- Develops communication materials for program steering committee and prepares periodic briefings/status updates.
- Identifies and implements Program Management improvement initiatives with support from Projects A&I.
- Executes risk and quality management plans assure effective management the program management scope of work.
- Identifies and implements improvement initiatives, including programmatic opportunities for increased capital efficiency and productivity in the function.
- Provides program management expertise as input to value improvement practices.
- Collaborates with functional resources to identify capital efficiency initiatives and productivity improvements for incorporation into program-wide strategies.
- Collaborates with the Manager Studies & Manager Project Delivery to ensure the adoption and execution of program-wide strategies.
- Provides data and reporting to support the interface between the Business and the execution of the program of major capital projects.
- Successful adoption of global/regional/local strategy, standards, processes, systems, and plans.
- Successful identification and deployment of program management improvement initiatives.
- Positive results from Positive Assurance Plan (PAP), Internal Audit and Advisory (IAA), and SOX audit / compliance.
- Positive outcome from Engagement Perception Survey (EPS).
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in administration, management, commerce, law or related discipline.
- 3+ years’ experience in a large project environment (mining, power, oil & gas, construction).
- Experience implementing systems within the contracts and procurement space.
- Experience managing internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Experience with enterprise systems / digital strategy systems such as SAP, SmartPlant is required.
- Works in a fast-paced environment with ability to respond to changing priorities from different levels of the organization.
- Ability to perform under stress and meet tight deadlines.
- Normal office environment, some travel may be required.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Marieke Bravo is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary
Do you want daily vacancies?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement