About this role:
Brunel CZ is looking for a Process Tooling Engineer to get on board and be involved in a highly specialized project as a part of our expansion in the Czech Republic.
Your task will be to:The PTE is in charge of the complete development of tools, equipment and processes to reach FIS targets of Quality, Cost, Delivery within FCP & PMS requirements and to deliver components according to drawings/specifications. The PTE is the interface between supplier, program and plant, as well reporting to the T&E department.
What you need to bring:
- final acceptances for all tools and equipment w/o any
- PDCA point achieved at MPT, Reaching the required cicle times for each process
- Reaching the reqiered scrap rate
- Sufficient timing for the tools according customer/internal needs
- Knowledge of processes: Slush; Foaming; US-welding; VIB-welding; Covering
- Fluent English
- experience from Automotive area
- We offer you stability and know-how of a global company that has been operating on the market since 1976;
- With Brunel, you will have the opportunity to take part in the best projects for the most exciting companies - from Czech organizations to large international corporations in automotive, industry, manufacturing and IT;
- You will work with us on a number of projects over a long period of time, thanks of which you’ll grow rapidly in your own expertise, and your salary can also then increase faster than elsewhere;
- With us, you determine what your next project will be;
- For individual projects, our customers perceive you as an expert with the prestige of an external employee;
- Each Brunel Consultant is assigned to an Account Manager, who understands the specific technical area, and thus can properly evaluate the project situation, and be your support.
Anything Else?Brunel is a global business service provider specializing in project management, posting and consulting in the fields of Automotive, Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance, Marketing & Communication, HR and all disciplines in the oil and gas industry. Since its foundation in 1975, Brunel has developed into an international group with more than 14,500 employees. Brunel is a strong global brand operating from an international network of 117 branch offices worldwide and 2 test and development centers in Europe.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Evgenia Pasedko is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Czech Republic Prague