About this role:
Would you like to work with us on fascinating and challenging projects in automation? Are you looking for an attractive career with a varied array of activities? Then Brunel is just what you are looking for. At Brunel, you get to accumulate knowledge across different industries, acquiring a broad base of qualifications that will keep you flexible and independent for your future career path. Apply today as a Process Tool Engineer and join Brunel in discovering the diversity of engineering.
- PDCA point achieved at MPT - according the FES system
- Reaching the required cicle times for each process - Manage that the tool design and process is accordingly
- Reaching the required scrap
- Reaching the required quality for parts
- Set and tune the tools in the plant to fulfill the MPT green
- Internal plant acceptance for the tools before
- Sufficient engineering change process - Manage that the tool design and process is accordingly
- Sufficient timing for the tools according customer/internal needs - Manage that the tool design and process is accordingly
- Deliver the tools, equipment and process in the right time
- Deliver the tools, equipment and process to the right costs
- Deliver the tools, equipment and process with the right quality
- Deliver the tools, equipment and process within FCP & PMS
- Deliver components, according time-table, drawings and specifications
What you need to bring:
- Good tool knwoledge
- Extended process knowledge
- Good knowledge about the FIS systems like Galileo
- Assembly processes
- tool design knowledge
- techn engineering skills (automotive sector)
- Czech language - fluent
- English - fluent
We offer you stability and know-how of a global company that has been operating on the market since 1976;With Brunel, you will have the opportunity to take part in the best projects for the most exciting companies - from Czech organizations to large international corporations in automotive, industry, manufacturing and IT;
You will work with us on a number of projects over a long period of time, thanks of which you’ll grow rapidly in your own expertise, and your salary can also then increase faster than elsewhere;With us, you determine what your next project will be;
For individual projects, our customers perceive you as an expert with the prestige of an external employee;Each Brunel Consultant is assigned to an Account Manager, who understands the specific technical area, and thus can properly evaluate the project situation, and be your support.
Brunel is a global business service provider specializing in project management, posting and consulting in the fields of Automotive, Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance, Marketing & Communication, HR and all disciplines in the oil and gas industry. Since its foundation in 1975, Brunel has developed into an international group with more than 14,500 employees. Brunel is a strong global brand operating from an international network of 117 branch offices worldwide and 2 test and development centers in Europe.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Oksana Tsyupa is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Czech Republic Prague
Want new jobs sent to your inbox daily?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement