About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branche: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Wednesday, September 7, 2022
About this role: Principal Commissioning Engineer
- Supervision of the Commissioning technicians under their direct responsibility;
- Adherence to the agreed Commissioning Quality Management System and ensuring that the commissioning team members correctly apply procedures, codes and standards to commissioning activities;
- Interface with the Client team and other project disciplines (Design Engineering, Training, Procurement, Quality Assurance, Construction, Operations and Maintenance);
- Functional inputs to Commissioning Deliverables;
- Day to day progress monitoring and reporting;
- Input to, production and checking of Commissioning Documentation (including Test Documentation, Commissioning Reports);
- Assisting the Commissioning Team Leader in the identification of the Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) requirements - approval of vendor test documentation, witnessing of vendor testing, approval of vendor test results where required;
- Responsible for production and checking of the Commissioning Test Documentation;
- Ensuring that all mandatory test pre-requisites are in place;
- Carry out Risk Assessment and produce Safe Systems of Work;
- Responsible for the execution of commissioning tests to schedule;
- Responsible for the satisfactory completion of all commissioning execution records and results and control of all raw data associated with the tests they carry out;
- Review and acceptance of completed test records;
- Compilation and review of Commissioning LTQR packages;
- Provision of discipline specific subject matter expertise;
- Day to Day planning of commissioning execution activities.
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant engineering qualification, equivalent qualifications will be considered;
- Good knowledge of government legislation, international laws, and HSE standard methodology;
- Solid understanding of relevant industrial standards and work processes to ensure safe and practical installation and commissioning through the pre-commissioning to start-up and performance test phases;
- Site experience working in chemical, petrochemical or related process industries;
- Organized, disciplined, able to perform under pressure and prioritize parallel tasks;
- Strong Microsoft software skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Suresh Jogi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai