About this job
- Market: Industry
- Branche: Automotive
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Czech Republic
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, February 27, 2023
About this role: PLC programmer / Automation Engineer
Are you experienced in programming? Do you have a solid experience to program in Tia Portal, Alan Bradley? Do you see your future in automotive? Then it's time to take the step that shapes your career: Apply now at Brunel and join us in discovering the diversity of engineering.
- Are you an experienced PLC programmer? Automation Engineer?
- Design, programming and testing - PLC (Siemens, TIA portal, Step 7), Alan Bradley
- SCADA configuration and visualization
- Participation in commissioning and testing
- Work with colleagues to design new systems, circuits and devices or develop existing technology
- Test theoretical design
- Write specifications and technical reports
- Follow defined development processes
What you need to bring:
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from employees, customers and managers of the organization
- English on spoken and written level is a must
- We offer you stability and know-how of a global company that has been operating on the market since 1976;
- With Brunel, you will have the opportunity to take part in the best projects for the most exciting companies - from Czech organizations to large international corporations in automotive, industry, manufacturing and IT;
- You will work with us on a number of projects over a long period of time, thanks of which you’ll grow rapidly in your own expertise, and your salary can also then increase faster than elsewhere;
- With us, you determine what your next project will be;
- For individual projects, our customers perceive you as an expert with the prestige of an external employee;
- Each Brunel Consultant is assigned to Account Manager, who understands the specific technical area, and thus can properly evaluate the project situation, and be your support.
To work for Brunel is to experience attractive work assignments, look forward to positive career prospects, enjoy the secure backing of a growing employer and explore the sheer diversity of the world of Engineering and ICT. We have more than 40 offices, and three development centers in Europe alone, and our 117 offices worldwide employ more than 14,500 people. To stand still is to fall behind, so stay on the move with Brunel!
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Oksana Tsyupa is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Czech Republic Prague