About this role
- Provide timely, trusted and tailored bilingual answers to customer inquiries from across Canada.
- Responsible for enhancing customer relationships by continually seeking customer feedback and working to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Understands the customer needs, collates customer feedback, and shares this with the wider business in order to deliver the best solutions in a timely manner.
- Providing support to internal business partners, responding to customer medical information questions, managing device trouble shooting and training, reporting adverse event and product complaints, completing order processing and actively participating in product and device initiatives is a key component of this role.
- Provide bilingual responses to telephone and written inquiries about our products, devices, services and policies
- Identify, report and complete all necessary follow ups on adverse event and product complaint activities
- Liaise with other departments to resolve inquiries, and to obtain product and service updates
- Efficiently process drop shipments, vendor order process and product replacement needs
- Participate in deployment of marketing activities, programs and brand strategies.
- Provide first level medical information and sales support
- Solicit, capture and identify customer feedback and opportunities for process enhancements
- Train customers and problem solve device issues in an efficient and easy to understand manner.
- Successfully navigate a variety of computer-based applications and systems
- Participate in customer service and process improvement initiatives with cross functional team members
- Order and return processing, including debit, credit and product sample requests as well as vendor order placement
- Work with external vendors on account escalations, process development and program management and supply chain requests
- Thoroughly understand and apply knowledge of local affiliate standard operating procedures, tools, and business processes
- Assist with front reception back up coverage responsibilities
- Occasional afterhours emergency response action required
- Effectively manage incoming call requests and recognize and adapts to cultural differences and communication preferences
- Completes required training and departmental enhancement activities, acting on competency related feedback, in order to maximize the development of skill sets that benefit the company and his/her personal career objectives.
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant field
- Fully Bilingual (English/French) requirement
- Effective time management, reliable, punctual and task completion oriented
- Strong computer literacy
- Excellent critical thinking and problem‐solving skills
- Open attitude that adapts to work effectively within a team, independently and with others in the organization
- Knowledge of SAP system, Sales Force.com and CRM system an asset
- Excellent organizational and multi‐tasking capabilities
- Ability to navigate and link process to unique situations
- Proven successful management of occasional high-pressure time sensitive situations
- Ability to effectively manage internal departmental projects, assignments and participate in collaborative cross functional initiatives
- Comfortable working in a call center environment that requires flexibility to effectively manage and analyze cases with unique customer escalations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with elevated phone etiquette standards
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule depending on business needs
- Vendor relationship and medical background an asset
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Publication: PUB269852
- Location: Toronto
- Market: Life Sciences & Health Care
- Hours per week: 40
- Branch: Pharmaceutical
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Closing date: Sunday, July 19, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Bilingual Customer Response Centre Associate - Ontario
Confirmation sent to