About this role:
As the Performance Improvement Analyst you are part of Brunel Digital team led by the Digital Director (Alexander van Dijk). The goal of the Digital department is to continuously optimize the digital journeys of Brunel specialists and clients to offer them a best-in-class experience through all touchpoints.
Brunel wants to become a digital leader and is therefore always innovating, optimizing and enhancing the digital services and experiences it is offering in a data driven way.
The job of Performance Improvement Analyst is located in Amsterdam. We are looking for a Dutch or English native speaking colleague, in case of a Dutch native speaking candidate you need to be (near) fluent in English. We can only accept candidates with a valid working permit for the Netherlands.
What can you expect?
The essence of the role of the Performance Improvement Analyst is to:
- Monitor and analyze our digital performance. Out of many different data sources, both internal and external, you will create insights that support Brunel in its goal to offer a best-in-class experience to specialists and clients
- Not only create insights, but to make them understandable and thereby actionable for the entire organization. You do so by transforming insights into clear and useful dashboards, reports and communication, by setting goals and targets and by interpreting and translating data.\
- Combine different datasets, search for correlations and present them in a convincing way
- Make the first steps towards predictive analysis. Your ultimate goal is to bring our data landscape to a level where we are capable to use our data to predict in a reliable way.
- Equip, educate and motivate colleagues throughout the organization to use data to support their daily work
- Propose improvements and optimizations based on the insights and correlations you discover. Your mission is not just to monitor and signal, but to take- and support action to mitigate and improve based on the data.
- Support colleagues from the Digital department, marketing department and local specialists to achieve their goals
The main deliverables in the first 12 months as the Performance Improvement Analyst are:
- Set up dashboards to support daily optimization of our digital environments
- Define a KPI framework for new website components and pages that go live: how do we determine success and how do we optimize?
- Further enhance and execute our data program, with the mission to measure our specialist- and client journeys 100% end-to-end
- Build new models to combine different data sources, both internal and external on a use-case basis; You pull these use cases from existing business requirements and expertise throughout the organization
- Create both daily reports and ad hoc reports to support business requirements
The main activities as an Performance Improvement Analyst are:
- Analyze the data from all different data sources
- Governance and quality assurance of the data input and output
- Creation and maintenance of continuous and ad hoc reports in a consistent way
- Suggest improvements and optimizations based on your data insights
- Create- and execute a data roadmap (within the Data program)
- Frequent contact with colleagues from different departments to equip, educate and motivate them to improve performance
What you need to bring:
Education, skills and personality
- A completed education at HBO or WO level;
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Fluent English and Dutch language in word and writing;
- Proven experience with data analysis and relevant tooling (Data Studio, Google Optimize, Google Analytics, web optimization tools (eg Hotjar) and Power BI or Tableau);
- Understanding of digital dynamics (onsite optimization, digital channel performance, basic digital KPI’s)
- Independent and self-starting approach;
- Commercial insight
- On the frontrow of a change in the way we work (to become more data driven)
- Working with many different cultures and nationalities;
- In a position to initiatie serious changes at the core of our activities
- High impact role;
- Salary indication: between 3.000,- and 5.000,- based on a fulltime contract (40 hrs)
- 8% holiday allowance
- Yearly bonus based on company results
- Travel expenses
- Location at Amsterdam head office
- You will receive a compatible remuneration package together with the opportunity to develop and grow within Brunel.
- 1st interview with Alexander van Dijk and Rogier Nieuwkamp
- 2nd interview with Jilko Andringa
An employment contract may be offered subject to a possible reservation of a reference check.
Anything Else?We operate in various industry sectors globally serving (major) international customers around the world. The division's strength is the combination of a global infrastructure of registered own offices (six global regions and offices in more than 40 countries) pared with a strong local network and expertise.
Brunel is a flat organisation with a strong commercial drive. The company culture is informal, international and results-driven with a passion for people. Ownership is placed as low as possible in the organization and employees are selected for their levels of entrepreneurship, integrity and professionalism.Founded in 1975, Brunel International (www.brunelinternational.net) is a publicly listed global company with over 14,000 employees. Brunel responds to the global demand for specific expertise and flexible employment by developing innovative and compliant global workforce services and solutions. The company is specialised in the oil & gas, renewables, mining, infrastructure and automotive industry sectors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Jamie Plug is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Netherlands Amsterdam
Want new jobs sent to your inbox daily?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement