About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branche: Mining
- Area of expertise: Operations & Maintenance
- Location: Queensland
What is required?
- Hours per week: 38
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Wednesday, August 17, 2022
About this role: Operators
Southern Bowen Basin Civil Infrastructure | Earthmovers needed NOW for a Pipeline Project | 7/7 DAYSHIFT ONLY | START NOW!
- $44 - $56/hr depending on your skills
- 7/7 DAYSHIFT only roster
- $275 TRAVEL ALLOWANCE each way & Paid Travel Time on last shift
- BUSES running to site!
You will be working with one of Australia's leading civil infrastructure companies on this exciting pipeline project. They have secured a project in Blackwater that will build a 16km pipeline run from the CHPP Plant to a new Tailings Dam.
- Moxy - 40T
- Loader - 980s
- Excavator - 35T
- Compactor - 825
- Grader - 14 & 16M
- General/Skilled Labourers also encouraged to apply
What you need to bring:
Let's work together to make sure you get a chance to be apart of this team!! Come to me with the following and I will do everything I can to get you on site:
- Current RIIs (last 5 years)
- Standard 11
- Coal Board Medical
- BMA Inductions very well regarded
A few other things...
- EXPERIENCE operating what you say you operate
- SAFETY focused - watch your and your mates' back
- COMMITMENT - if you say you're going, you're going
PLEASE NOTE: COVID vaccination mandates are enforced - therefore please have your COVID vaccination certificates available too.
This is a great opportunity for the operators out there who THRIVE working projects and getting the satisfaction of BUILDING something and watching it all come together...
- 7/7 DAYSHIFT only roster
- $48 - $56 (depending on what you operate)
- Travel allowance $275 each way & Paid Travel Time on last shift
- Salary Sacrificed flights
- BUSES provided from Mackay & Gladstone
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sibel Dincer is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane