For years to come, Oil and gas stay as the cornerstone of the energy supply globally. Qatar has the world’s biggest single non-associated natural gas field resulting in increased LNG production capacity. The above expansion and existing projects related to Oil and Gas and its byproducts, leads to jobs in Qatar across all the phases of projects, from FEED to production & maintenance.
Brunel’s oil and gas function in Qatar is established since the past 20 years to offer equal opportunities, embrace diversity and recruit candidates from all over the world. At Brunel Qatar, we aim to enhance and strengthen our relations with our clients and at the same time be the agency of choice for our contractors. We make sure you feel cared for and are a part of the Brunel family.
As one of the leading oil and gas recruitment agencies in Qatar, we have strong ties with several multinational companies, also local firms based in Qatar. Being specialized job consultants in Qatar, we recognize what motivates you, thus, provide the following benefits:
· Managing selection procedures quickly and easily
· Conducting efficient recruitment campaigns globally
· 24x7 operations assistance and locally available personnel to meet any needs
· Comprehensive and competitive packages, transport allowances, insurances, etc.
What are the job listings we offer in Oil & Gas as a job consultancy in Qatar?
Our approach to meet Qatar’s oil and gas jobs market demand and supply is different. We find suitable jobs from various oil and gas companies in Qatar, subsequently, source and match candidates through our internal database plus external channels.
- We conduct recruitment campaigns at overseas locations to source for bulk hiring through face to face interviews and on the spot selections.
- Staff with industry expertise to clearly explain technical job roles
Brunel Qatar jobs comprise of the following roles:
· Head/Lead/Senior discipline Engineers
· Project Management roles like Project Manager/Engineer/Interface Engineers
· Project Control roles such as Cost/planning/Business Managers
· HSE roles such as HSE Lead/Loss Prevention/Safety officers
· Sub-surface roles such as Drilling/Reservoir/Production Engineers
· Construction roles such as Construction Managers/Superintendents/Supervisors
· TPI roles such as Multi-discipline inspectors/plant inspectors/Vendor Inspectors
· Quality roles such as Assurance Manager/ QA-QC Manager/ QA-QC lead
Types of Companies and Projects we work with:
Brunel Qatar works closely with all major Oil and gas companies, IOCs as well as EPCs in Qatar. It comprises of Qatar Petroleum, Qatar gas, Qatar Shell, McDermott, Schlumberger , Qatar Petro Chemicals and many more.
We generally have jobs in Qatar for onshore, upstream & midstream roles along with relocation services.
Having the status of a preferred oil and gas manpower supply companies in Qatar, we and LNG (Liquefied Natural Gas) are strongly aligned. We were the chief providers of contractors in the North field Expansion project. Brunel energy Qatar has a dedicated team that specializes in identifying technical expertise for this project.
Further to the list is the Barzan project, the North Field Expansion Project, Flair Reduction Project, Living Quarters, Bul Hanine and such others including the EPC locations where the installation and commissioning are taking place.
Do you wish to work on such projects? Don’t miss out on any new jobs soon.
Create a job alert below and directly receive recent Qatar based oil and gas jobs.