About this role:
We’re hiring a Cable Operator for our client, a large Water Technologies company, to join their team. This is a contract position with long-term potential.
- To be able to identify the electrical components,
- Be able to read and understand the electrical plans
- Wire electrical cables
- Assemble the electrical components on the panel
- Installation of panels in cabinets
What you need to bring:
- 1-2 years of relevant experience required
- DVS, certificate or other training related to the position
- Good manual dexterity
- Basic knowledge of an automat
- Experience in mechanical assembly is an asset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both French and English
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Jeremy Stevenson is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto
Do you want daily vacancies?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement