About this role:
Do you want to take the next step up in your career? Brunel gives you the chance to continually develop and improve with big-name clients across a broad variety of industries. Take that crucial career step today: Apply to join Brunel as an .NET Developer.
As a Test Engineer, You will:
- Be a part of international team which is developing an embedded software for plant machine control with web based user interface
- Develop and maintain internal testing tool and testing framework written in .NET to perform the end to end test execution and automated test reports
- Design, develop, deploy, execute and evaluate automated tests to ensure high test coverage of tested product
- In specific cases design, execute and evaluate manual tests
- Daily monitor the results in the automated test reports. Find and analyze the failed tests together with the team developers
- Collaborate with development team for the integration of the product with other software solutions
- Support Product Owner to decide that teams user stories are successfully tested and can be closed
- Optimize processes to reduce manual testing workload and ensure end-to-end testing quality across all functions of tested product.
- Research new technologies and tools, recommend those that best fit the team and organization.
- Create, maintain and further develop the documentation (Azure DevOps wiki and test cases tasks).
What you need to bring:
What you’ll need:
- Great communication skills, fluent spoken English
- Strong affinity towards software testing and knowledge about best practices in testing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to collaborate effectively in teams.
- Experience with .NET (C#), Selenium, Azure DevOps, Linux (writing shell scripts), Docker
- Experience and knowledge of working in an Agile/Scrum
You will work with us on a number of projects over a long period of time, thanks of which you’ll grow rapidly in your own expertise, and your salary can also then increase faster than elsewhere;With us, you determine what your next project will be;
For individual projects, our customers perceive you as an expert with the prestige of an external employee;Each Brunel Consultant is assigned to an Account Manager, who understands the specific technical area, and thus can properly evaluate the project situation, and be your support.
Brunel is a global business service provider specializing in project management, posting and consulting in the fields of Automotive, Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance, Marketing & Communication, HR and all disciplines in the oil and gas industry. Since its foundation in 1975, Brunel has developed into an international group with more than 14,500 employees. Brunel is a strong global brand operating from an international network of 117 branch offices worldwide and 2 test and development centers in Europe.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Oksana Tsyupa is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Czech Republic Prague
Want new jobs sent to your inbox daily?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement