About this role:
Do you want to take the next step up in your career? Brunel gives you the chance to continually develop and improve with big-name clients across a broad variety of industries. Take that crucial career step today: Apply to join Brunel as an .NET Developer.
- Be part of the team that develops and extends the functionality of our own Industry 4.0 software
- Work closely with your peers in Switzerland, Germany and Prague to define standards and build the code according to the specifications
- Follow-up with the newest trends and technology updates
- Close collaboration with other R&D teams
- Maintain complete software and framework documentation to professional standards
- Willingness to travel (<10%)
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in computer science or similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in .NET Core Framework is a must
- Fluent English in both written and spoken form is a must
- Basic knowledge of Linux based OS
- Basic understanding of database technologies
- Conceptual, user centrist thinking
- Desire to improve the own work every day
- Active and transparent communicator
- We offer you stability and know-how of a global company that has been operating on the market since 1976;
- With Brunel, you will have the opportunity to take part in the best projects for the most exciting companies - from Czech organizations to large international corporations in automotive, industry, manufacturing and IT;
- You will work with us on a number of projects over a long period of time, thanks of which you’ll grow rapidly in your own expertise, and your salary can also then increase faster than elsewhere;
- With us, you determine what your next project will be;
- For individual projects, our customers perceive you as an expert with the prestige of an external employee;
- Each Brunel Consultant is assigned to an Account Manager, who understands the specific technical area, and thus can properly evaluate the project situation, and be your support.
Brunel is a global business service provider specializing in project management, posting and consulting in the fields of Automotive, Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance, Marketing & Communication, HR and all disciplines in the oil and gas industry. Since its foundation in 1975, Brunel has developed into an international group with more than 14,500 employees. Brunel is a strong global brand operating from an international network of 117 branch offices worldwide and 2 test and development centers in Europe.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Oksana Tsyupa is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Czech Republic Prague
Do you want daily vacancies?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement