About this role:
Do you want to take the next step up in your career? Brunel gives you the chance to continually develop and improve with big-name clients across a broad variety of industries. Take that crucial career step today: Apply to join Brunel as a Model-based software developer.
- Development of specifications for software components and implementation in the MATLAB/SIMULINK environment
- Generation of C-codes and design of control algorithms
- Testing and documentation of software components
- Design of concepts
- Managing and tracking of project targets
- Support and control of development as well as supplier, development partners and customers
- Presentation of project results in project meetings and design reviews
- Experiments on prototype vehicles
- Team work, cooperation with other project teams and suppliers
What you need to bring:
- Degree with technical focus in Information Technologies, Automotive Engineering, Control Engineering or in relevant educational background preferred
- Previous work experience in software development and in the field of automotive electronics such as control units, buses, diagnosis
- At least 3 years good working knowledge of MATLAB/SIMULINK and code generation such as TargetLink or Embedded Coder
- Previous working experience in automotive software standards and toolchains such as AUTOSAR, ISO 26262, MISRA/MAAB and development tools from dSPACE, Vector and ETAS is an advantage
- Knowledge of driving dynamics and mathematic simulations is an advantage
- Good command of English
- You are enthusiastic about modern technologies and cars
- You work service- and team-oriented, are self-confident and always have an eye for the essential
- Willingness to travel
Brunel's corporate culture is shaped by the diversity of our people and a commitment to mutual respect – between colleagues and on every level of the company. That includes a varied program of social get-togethers with your local Brunel team, but also regular feedback sessions with your account manager to discuss the challenges you face and your prospects for the future. Personally tailored training and development create ideal conditions to improve your skills and prepare yourself for future projects.
To work for Brunel is to experience attractive work assignments, look forward to positive career prospects, enjoy the secure backing of a growing employer and explore the sheer diversity of the world of engineering. We have more than 40 offices and two development centers in Europe alone, and our 117 offices worldwide employ more than 14,500 people. To stand still is to fall behind, so stay on the move with Brunel!
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Oksana Tsyupa is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Czech Republic Prague