About this role:
Seeking a Materials and Logistics Coordinator to work in the Surat Basin (FIFO from Brisbane). This will be for a contract lasting until 31/10/2021 initially.
Brunel Australasia are currently partnered with our client who is one of Australia’s leading natural gas producers. They have a great reputation for creating a safety-focused culture, whilst they expand their operations in Queensland’s onshore gas reserves.
- Coordinating of assigned yard and project procurement
- Understanding isometric drawings to be able to identify required materials
- Booking of hired equipment for work scopes
- Liaising with engineers, PM’s and QA to ensure MDR’s are correct
- Stock Control/ Inventory management
- Transporting Materials, utilising Qube and project vehicles
- Examining and Verifying Materials, identifying any shortfalls or damages
- Creating pick slips from SOW utilising Eb
- Coordinating materials in and out of supply chain by locating items and creating DR’s/ SMR’s utilising Maximo
- Coordinating surplus/ operational spares to relevant departments such as CSU & well engineering
- Work with engineers to plan early procurement and coordination of materials to align with schedules
- Oversee calibration registers, piping bulks, lifting registers etcCo ordinating preservation requirements
- Record Keeping Duties including materials traceability
- Receiving and dispatching of supplied materials for work scopes
- Dispatch orders ensuring compliance with chain of responsibility, National transport standards etc
- Optimise use of available laydown/storage area
- Mechanically minded to be able to identify project materials
- Receive orders from internal and external customers, coordinate collection, verify accuracy, pack and prepare for shipment
This role will oversee the performance of assigned staff which may include: storeman and any blue collar assigned to yard dutiesHealth Safety Security and Environment (HSSE) :
Every individual has a duty to both themselves and those around them to ensure that safe practice is adhered to at all times. In addition to any specific accountabilities for HSSE, all Contractors are accountable for HSSE within their area of the Business and are responsible for ensuring that their team (if applicable) adopt exemplary HSSE behavioursAll Contractors are expected to be aware of, and adhere to the Business Principles at all times under Conduct, Our People, Society and HSSE and to participate in relevant trainingAdvocating Goal Zero
What you need to bring:
- Extensive previous experience as Materials & Logistics Controller
- Current forklift High Risk License
- Current Drivers license
- HR Licence
- CSG site experience
- Procurement experience
- Chain of responsibility experience
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes :
- CSG site experience
- Special Features : 15/13 Roster
- Contracted until 31/10/2021
- Surat Basin Based position (FIFO from Brisbane)
- 15:13 Roster (Travel in company Time)
- $620 Per Day Inclusive of Super
- Great Culture | Safety Focused | Professional Team
- Accom and meals provided
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Chris Brennan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane