About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Western Australia
What is required?
- Hours per week: 32
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Sunday, October 2, 2022
About this role: Maintenance Assistant - Trade Assistant/Labourer
On behalf of our client, a Global High Profile Service Provider to the Oil & Gas industry, Brunel are looking for an Maintenance Assistant - Trade Assistant/ Labourers for work in Jandakot, Perth, Western Australia.
- Responsible for ensuring on-time delivery of equipment as per operational demands.
- Improves maintenance related non-productive time ratio of the Division's assets within the Maintenance Base (MB) and improves maintenance efficiency and people productivity.
What you need to bring:
Location: Jandakot, Perth, Western Australia
Hours: Monday – Friday, 38 hour week
Rate: AUD32/hour + superannuation
Anything Else?Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sneha Poranki is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth