About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branche: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Queensland
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Secondary School
- Closing date: Friday, September 16, 2022
About this role: Learning Administrator
Seeking a Learning Administrator to support with the administration and coordination of the Training Programs.
Brunel Australasia are currently partnering with one of Australia’s leading natural gas producers. They have a great reputation for creating a safety-focused culture, whilst they expand their operations in Queensland’s onshore gas reserves.
The Learning Coordinator will work with the Learning / Training team to build and achieve an empowered, diverse, competent and engaged workforce.The role provides support with competency administrative requirements to ensure training and competency assessments are executed and tracked for assurance purposes.Purpose & Accountabilities:The Learning Administrator’s accountabilities include:
- Act as a focal point for administrative issues with a focus on effective communication, dissemination of information and collaboration between the team and site stakeholders
- Update and maintain Midstream training and competency records (includes data entry and electronic filing of course completion certificates)
- Maintain site training plan and calendars
- Support maintaining metadata and learning systems
- Extract Midstream data from platforms utilised by Learning Solutions eg. Power BI, Excel, Workday, External Learning Portal
- Support staff to familiarise themselves with learning systems
- Collate and compile training presentations, reports, and key performance indicators
- Administration of meetings, record keeping and track action completion
- Support the team’s trainer/assessors and line managers to ensure assessments (Front Line Barrier Management) and Mandatory training) are completed by staff and embedded contractors to maintain compliance
- Collaborate and work with Learning Solutions team to source and locate appropriate training providers, manage systems and resolve issues
- Liaise with contracting companies on administration of learning and training requirements
- Arrange training and assessment events (facilitated by internal staff and external service providers), including scheduling trainers, booking, setting up venues, inviting participants, ordering catering, supplying stationery and required training resources, request site access for externals
- Liaise with Programmed trainee leadership personnel
- Onboard Programmed trainees and apprentices; New joiner Service Now request, Shell GID card, inductions, Curtis Island site access, IT hardware
- Maintain Midstream’s Learning materials and “How to” guides
- Manage the Learning team’s requirements for procurement using the SAP EP Online Portal procurement package. Ensure purchase requisitions are raised and services receipted in a timely manner, in line with budget and contracts.
- Support Midstream Administration team with site initiatives and events
What you need to bring:
- Previous experience within a training environment
- Competent with learning/training systems and processes
- Planning, coordinating and reporting experience Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong office and administration skills including attention to detail
- Intermediate computer literacy using Excel, Word, Power point, MS Teams, Power BI and Learning/Training systems
- Experience with SAP or a comparable financial database system
- Excellent organisational and time management skills; ability to effectively prioritise
- Work effectively within a collaborative team environment
- Interact comfortably with multidisciplinary teams
- Work under pressure and achieve deadlines
- Work without supervision
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Curtis Island (Gladstone) Based Role
- 10hr days Mon- Fri
- 12 month contract (potential to be extended)
- Great Culture | Safety Focused | Professional Team
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Darren Leavey is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane