About this job
- Market: Infrastructure
- Branche: Utilities & Distribution
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Reston
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, July 24, 2022
About this role: Lead Substation Protection and Control Engineer
Brunel are actively recruiting a Lead Substation Protection and Control Engineer for a major Fortune 500® technology, engineering, science solutions and services leader.
This direct hire role is based in Durham, NC and the successful candidate will interact with other electric utility disciplines, playing a valuable part in leading and designing high voltage utility substation projectsOur client is an organization who provide a welcoming culture that recognizes the importance of a strong work/life balance, as well as competitive compensation and benefits. For the right candidate they will also offer a relocation package
What you need to bring:
To be considered for this role candidates will ideally have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or other related degree
- Five plus years of direct experience in substation Protection and control design
- Ability to lead substation design projects by aligning engineering execution with program management
Why work through Brunel? We start with competitive rates, a comprehensive benefits package and a safe on-boarding process. With our industry insights and recruiter expertise, we are supporting projects and clients worldwide. With Brunel you gain experience and expertise, building on your skills and developing your career further.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Keith Jones is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel USA - Houston