About this role:
Our client is expanding their business, therefore they are looking for a Lead Electronics Architect!
During the concept phase you will mainly communicate with architects from other disciplines and competence leaders to make trade-offs and define the concept design. During the design/implementation and verification phase you will lead the team (including the external partner) to make and review the electronic designs.
During the test/integration phase you will be communicating with the internal production/test department and help solving problems in the first integration phase.
Because you work in multidisciplinary project teams you’ll need to have a broad knowledge of electronics and are also interested in other disciplines such as mechanics, mechatronics and software. Within the electronics department, you’ll contribute and steer to set up the roadmap and strategy.
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor and or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of broad experience within the electronic field (motion and machine control, amplifiers, EMC, serviceability) of control systems and components for high-end equipment and/or products, in multidisciplinary development teams
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Architect for complex systems
- Team player, analytical, pragmatic, creative and pro-active
- Good communication skills and proficient in English and preferably in Dutch
- Ambition for a broad personal development in the technology field (Electronics but also mechanics, etcetera) and the personal field (team leader, communicator, etcetera)
Brunel offers outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging job opportunity in a company where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is greatly valued; where your personal initiatives will be noticed and rewarded; and where you will receive all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career. This is your opportunity to discover a wide range of sectors and activities and develop your expertise in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment. Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Our client is responsible for designing and producing high-tech machines and machine modules.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Marjolijn Heijmans is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Netherlands Eindhoven
Want new jobs sent to your inbox daily?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement