About this role:
Brunel supplies personnel management in 91 countries. Our main activities are: recruiting, contracting, world wide relocation and visa support just to mention the main ones.
What you need to bring:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Electrical Power Engineering;
- Should be a Chartered Engineer (and/or accredited by relevant technical body);
- Must have held technical leadership roles in project organisations previously (e.g. workpackage lead / technical lead);
- Experience in IEC 61850, in IEC 62351;
- Familiarity with ICCP (Inter-Control Center Communications Protocol), EMS (Energy management system) and DCS (Distributed control system);
- Experience in protection relay communication protocols;
- Knowledge how to perform a software real-time to monitor micro grid controllers;
- Must have substantial knowledge and experience of the Power Sector;
- Must have Full life-cycle electrical project knowledge and / or experience covering feasibility, concept, detailed design, design for execution, / manufacture, for both new-build and/ or refurbishment / modernisation projects;
- Must have experience in the design of HV (110kV+) substations / overhead lines (as appropriate per working);
- Should have knowledge and experience of relevant design and calculation software;
- Ability to produce and / or review detailed technical reports;
- Fluent in Russian and English languages.
Salary depends on candidate skills.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sabina Abdurakhmanova is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Russia Moscow
Do you want daily vacancies?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement